Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Most Important Lessons I have Learned in my Business Career

Over the years, one of the questions I’ve been asked most frequently is “What are the most important lessons I have learned in my business career?”

Well here are the 10 basic ones which I still apply in my everyday life.

1. Take care of your health, your relationships, your career, your (ongoing) education, and your integrity. They are hard to recover when lost. When a manager or company tells you that the project in front of you is more important than any of these, it’s almost certainly not the case, and you are a fool for making these kinds of sacrifices to support someone else’s vision or career.

For More: Most Important Lessons in my Business Career

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment