Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Wednesday 10 December 2014

What can I Do to Best Help you Monetize Your Skills and Network?

First off, thank you for being part of my social media “inner circle”…. You are in here because we have much in common and I always appreciate your insight.

As we’re entering the latter part of the year, I thought I’d share and explore with you ways I can best help you “monetize” your skills and network and see where we go from there..

Basically,

1. I am one of the Founding Partners, President & CEO of Blackhawk Partners, Inc. a private “family office” that is in the business of originating, structuring and acting as equity investor in management-led buyouts, strategic minority equity investments, equity private placements, consolidations and buildups, and growth capital financings, and trading key physical commodities


For More:  Monetizing your skills and network

Thank You,

No comments:

Post a Comment