Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Friday 19 September 2014

The most Important Lessons I’ve Learned in my Business Career

Over the years, one of the questions I’ve been asked most frequently is “What are the most important lessons I have learned in my business career?”

Well here are the 10 basic ones which I still apply in my everyday life.

1. Take care of your health, your relationships, your career, your (ongoing) education, and your integrity. They are hard to recover when lost. When a manager or company tells you that the project in front of you is more important than any of these, it’s almost certainly not the case, and you are a fool for making these kinds of sacrifices to support someone else’s vision or career.

Read More: The most Important Lessons I’ve Learned in my Business Career

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment